Delivery of upgraded road network around the Woden Town Centre, including 35 bus layover spaces and construction of the new architectural amenities buildings for transport workers.
- Road networks upgrades, intersection signalization and street works
- Relocation of existing services
- Bus Layover Rigid Pavement construction to RMS Standards
- Amenities Building Construction
- Stakeholder communication
The project involves construction of over 6500 square metres of Jointed Reinforced Concrete Pavement and 1200 square metres of Steel fibre reinforced concrete pavements for the new Bus Layovers. Rigid Pavements are constructed to RMS requirements and will provide future Layover capacity for Transport Canberra.