The Moncrieff CRIP was a new community based initiative with the aim of bringing the local suburban community together. Since its completion in 2017, the CRIP has become a main community focal point for all ages of the community.
- Specialist interactive play equipment, including 8.5m high climbing towers
- Stainable underground strata cell network
- Basketball Court with Flood Lighting
- Community recreational Facilities including Outdoor Gym, Badminton and Volleyball Court
- Concrete Amphitheatre with BBQ and Toilet facilities.’